One of our most popular vitamins
Vitamin D has been in the news a lot recently as researchers discover more reasons to make sure you’re getting enough of this valuable nutrient. Here at Puritan’s Pride, we want to be certain that everyone can get enough Vitamin D.
Puritan’s Pride uses only the D3 (cholecalciferol) form of Vitamin D, shown to be more potent and active than other available forms.** All Puritan’s Pride Vitamin D formulas are Vitamin D3– a more potent and bioavailable form compared to D2.** The benefits of Vitamin D3 run from supporting healthy bones to aiding the immune system.**
- D3 assists the body with calcium absorption – if calcium is not absorbed properly, bodily systems in need will take it from the bones.**
- D3 supports the immune system**
- One of the primary natural sources of Vitamin D is the sun, so supplementation can be essential during winter, in northern climates, and during summer if you use sunscreen
- Vitamin D absorption declines with age
- Puritan’s Pride Vitamin D3 is free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, and dairy, as well as sugar, salt, and starch.
About Puritan’s Pride
For more than 40 years, Puritan’s Pride has helped families achieve a lifestyle of wellness. Our vitamins and supplements are made with care from the highest quality ingredients. They are tested or inspected as many as 15 times throughout the manufacturing process. That’s why you can shop with confidence. We take pride in our products and helping customers feel their best.
|Serving Size 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU 250%|
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet, one to four times daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid. Contains <2% of: Riboflavin, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.