Advil caplets deliver powerful pain relief with the strength to last for hours. For over 30 years, patients and doctors have trusted Advil to deliver powerful relief from many kinds of acute pain, including: headache, back pain, muscle aches, minor arthritis pain and other joint pain. Use as directed. When taking other medications, it is important to understand the ingredients to reduce the risk of drug interactions and adverse events. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- RELIEVE PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains. Advil fights pain at the site of inflammation so you can get powerful pain relief when and where you need it.
- FIGHTS MULTIPLE PAIN TYPES: Advil coated caplets contain 200mg of ibuprofen to safely and effectively treat pain, providing powerful pain relief of headache back pain, minor arthritis, and other joint pain.
- FEVER REDUCER: Use as a fever reducer and to help alleviate common pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache and pain caused by the common cold. This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older.
- SAFE PAIN RELIEF: For over 30 years, millions of people choose Advil to deliver powerful pain relief from many kinds of acute pain including headache, backache and joint and minor arthritis pain.
- #1 CHOICE FOR PAIN RELIEF: Advil delivers unbeatable strength of tough pain. Add Advil to your cart today and get power over pain.
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than what is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer or the seller. Content on Konga.com is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Konga.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.