- Cures most athlete’s foot and ringworm
- For relief of itching and redness
- Relieves soreness and irritation
- Eliminates fungus on fingers, toes & around nails
- Easy-to-apply applicator brush
- Dries quickly
- Non-oily, clear formula
- No unpleasant odor
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteedRead all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- Clean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. For athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor
- Intended for use by normal healthy adults only
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with highly sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Keep tightly closed when not in use
© 2012 Walgreen Co.
For external use only.
If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Use only as directed by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin. Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- Irritation occurs
- There is not improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the cure of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) & ringworm (tinea corporis). For the relief of itching, scaling, burning, redness, soreness, irritation & discomforts which may accompany these conditions.
PHARMACY NUMBER: 281962
PACKAGE SIZE: 30 ml