Getting relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn’t be a pain. That’s why there’s the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It’s the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever.
Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Naproxen Sodium Caplets, 220 mg, 100 Ct:
- ALEVE is the #1 recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors.
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. *Based on menstrual and dental pain studies.
- For minor aches and pains due to minor arthritis, back and body aches, and headache
- Just 1 caplet can relieve pain for up to 12 hours
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap is not child resistant