- Sarsaparilla powder supports as cooling herb
- Sarsaparilla Powder supports prevention of excessive heat in blood & helps as blood purifier also.
- Sarsaparilla powder helps to lower hyperacidity & gastric problem
- Sarsaparilla root powder acts as an anti-oxidant.
- Lab tested for quality, Non-GMO, vegan & gluten free
Sarsaparilla Powder (Hemidesmus indicus) – BENEFITS
- Part used of Plant = Root
- Other Name = Sariban, Anantamul
- Sarsaparilla powder Supports prevention of excessive heat in blood & helps as blood purifier also
- It helps to reduce hyperacidity & gastric problem
- ISarsaparilla has anti-oxidant properties
- It also acts as Blood purifier & cooling agent
For Best result Use as-
- Apply thin paste of powder prepared with Rose water over skin irritations.
- Take ½-1 tsp with rose milk before food twice daily
Sarsaparilla Root Poader – GENERAL DESCRIPTION
Indian Sarsaparilla root is globally recognized for medicinal properties and useful to balance equilibrium in 3 Doshas – vata, pitta, kapha. As per ayurvedic texts it is believed to possess Stimulant & Natural Anabolic Steroidal action on human body. The Fragrant Root barks are prescribed in dyspepsia, loss of appetite, nutritional disorders, fever, skin diseases, and ulcerations especially those of syphilitic origin, leucorrhoea & rheumatism.
Because sarsaparilla helps promote urine production and improve perspiration, it can be helpful for relieving fluid retention, puffiness, or swelling and stomach bloating. Traditionally, teas made from sarsaparilla root were also used to “clean the blood,” improve liver function and remove toxins from the body.
It supports smooth functioning of Urinary system, helps to reduce inflammation and burning sensation caused by urethritis when taken with Jeera/cumin seed water. It helps to remove excess heat from the skin & prevents erosion of gastric mucosa.
One of the most important flavonoids found within sarsaparilla is called astilbin, Flavonoid antioxidants found in brightly colored fruits and veggies, such as berries are linked to longevity, reduced inflammation, skin health, eye health and improved immune function.