- Helps relieve minor aches & pains
- For arthritis & backache
- High potency strength
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Helps Relieve Arthritis Pain
- Capsaicin 0.1%
- Topical Analgesic Cream
- High Potency Strength
- No Added Fragrance
- Compare to Capzasin HP® Active Ingredient*
Walgreens Way to Well Commitment®
Made in Canada
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Capzasin HP.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Adults & Children 18 Years of Age & Older: Apply to Affected Area Not More Than 3 to 4 Times Daily
- Massage into Area Until Thoroughly Absorbed
- Wash Hands with Soap & Water after Applying
- Children under 18 Years of Age: Consult a Doctor
Store at room temperature.
©2013 Walgreen Co.
For external use only: Be sure to read product brochure before using. Test first in a small area of skin.
When Using This Product:
- Use Only as Directed
- Do Not Bandage
- Do Not Use with a Heating Pad
- Avoid Contact with Eyes & Mucous Membranes
- Do Not Apply to Wounds, Damaged, Broken or Irritated Skin
- A Slight Burning Sensation May Occur Upon Application but Generally Disappears in Several Days
- If Severe Burning Occurs, Discontinue Use
- Do Not Expose the Treated Area to Heat or Direct Sunlight
- Do Not Use If Allergic to Capsicum or Chili Peppers
Stop Use & Consult a Doctor If:
- Condition Worsens
- Symptoms Persist for More Than 7 Days or Clear Up & Occur Again within a Few Days
- Redness is Present
- Irritation Develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
For the Temporary Relief of Minor Aches & Pains of Muscles & Joints Associated With:
- Simple Backache
PHARMACY NUMBER: 281962
PACKAGE SIZE: 1.5 oz