Excessive earwax build-up can lead to ear discomfort and reduced hearing, which can affect your day-to-day life. Debrox Earwax Removal Drops are a safe and inexpensive in-home solution. Debrox’s gentle, non-irritating microfoam cleansing action goes to work to soften and loosen earwax. When drops are placed in the ear, oxygen is released. This release allows Debrox to foam on contact as it gently softens and loosens earwax. Once broken down, earwax is able to drain from the ear and ears are relieved of built-up earwax so you can return back to daily life without muffled hearing caused by excess earwax. Trust Debrox to help keep your ears – and hearing – clear. Also available in a convenient kit featuring a soft rubber bulb syringe to rinse your ear after using Debrox Earwax Removal Drops.
Debrox Earwax Removal Drops With Gentle Microfoam Cleansing Action, 0.5 fl. Oz.:
- Debrox microfoaming action gently softens and loosens excess earwax, allowing it to easily drain
- Ears are relieved of built-up earwax so you can return back to daily life without muffled hearing caused by excess earwax
- Contains 6.5 percent carbamide peroxide to aid in the removal of earwax
- Safe, gentle and non-irritating way to remove earwax build-up at home
- Contains 1 bottle of Debrox Earwax Removal Drops, 0.5 fl oz
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
General directions: For use in ear only. Age group directions: Adults and Children Over 12 Years of Age: Tilt head sideways. Place 5 to 10 drops into ear. Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. Keep drops in ear for several minute by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe. Children Under 12 Years: Consult a doctor.