- Provides comfort for day or night use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Quick & easy closure
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Fits Left Wrist
For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Helps Relieve Pain Caused by Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Provides Comfort for Day or Night Use
- Antimicrobial Material Inhibits Growth of Odor-Causing Bacteria on the Stabilizer*
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Walgreens Deluxe Wrist Stabilizers provide you with the optimal support you need while helping to relieve pain in a weak or injured wrist.
- Stabilizer Allows Fingers to Move Freely
- Quick & Easy Closure for Secure & Stabilized Fit
- Healing Post-Cast Requires Comfortable Stability
Made in Taiwan
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
*Antimicrobial properties are built in to inhibit the growth of bacteria that may affect this product. The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Loosen all buckles and then fasten the first one.
- Slide hand into the stabilizer with vinyl strip running along the palm side of wrist.
- When the thumb is through the hole and the splint rests in the palm, stabilizer is properly positioned. Fasten all buckles.
- Adjust length of strips for a firm, comfortable fit.
Measure wrist at narrowest point.
|S/M||5 – 7||12.7 – 17.8|
|L/XL||7 – 9||17.8 – 22.9|
Close fasteners prior to washing. hand wash with mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- Machine Wash
- Tumble Dry
- Dry Clean
- Use Bleach
- Fabric Softeners
Always consult a medical professional for advice about treatment of injuries or irritation. If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
PHARMACY NUMBER: 281962
PACKAGE SIZE: 1 Wrist Stabilizer