What is Flagyl 400?
The name of chief drug present in Flagyl 400 is metronidazole.
- This belongs to a group of medicines called antibiotics.
- It works by killing bacteria and parasites that cause infections in your body.
- It can be used to:
- Treat blood infections
- Treat infectious diseases of brain, lung, bones, genital tract, pelvic area, stomach and intestines – Treat infectious diseases of mouth, teeth and gums.
- Treat infected leg ulcers and pressure sores
- Prevent infections after surgery