Flintstones Complete Children’s Multivitamin Supplement:
- Supports eye health with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E
- Supports bone health with vitamin D, calcium and vitamin K
- Supports immune health with vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamin E, zinc and iron
- Four great flavors: orange, cherry, peach, grape
- 8 fun character shapes: Fred, Pebbles, Wilma, Dino, Barney, Bamm-Bamm, Betty, and The Great Gazoo
- Child resistant cap
Health Concern: Healthy brain function
Warning Text: Accidental overdose Of iron-containing products is a leading cause Of fatal poisoning in children under 6. keep this product out Of reach Of children. In case Of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Ingredients: Calcium Phosphate, Sorbitol, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferrous Fumarate, Gelatin, Corn Starch, Vitamin E, Stearic Acid, Carrageenan, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soy, Castor), Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Niacinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, FD&C Red #40 Aluminum Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Mono- And Di-Glycerides, Aspartame??????, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Sucrose, Xylitol, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, Cupric Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Less Than 2% Of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Potassium Iodide, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol). Contains: Soy. +Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Instructions: 2 & 3 years Of age chew on-half table daily. Adults And children 4 years Of age And older chew one tablet daily.