Ubiquinol is the most common form of Co Q-10 found in the body. In fact, it accounts for about 80% of the total Co Q-10 found in the plasma, intestines and liver.1 Ubiquinol is the active form that is ready to fight free radicals.** Free radicals are unstable compounds that can lead to oxidative stress which can cause damage to cells. When ubiquinol encounters a free radical, it neutralizes the free radical in a process that converts ubiquinol to ubiquinone. To fight another free radical, ubiquinone must first be converted back to ubiquinol.
Supplementing with either ubiquinol or ubiquinone is effective at restoring low blood levels of Co Q-10 to the population average. However, ubiquinol may be a better choice for older adults, those with high Co Q-10 needs, or anyone wanting to quickly replenish their Co Q-10 levels. Ubiquinol supplements have been shown to increase levels of Co Q-10 in the blood by 110% more when compared to regular Co Q-10 supplements.
- An advanced, active form of Co Q-10 that is body ready for antioxidant health
- Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Supports cellular energy production within your heart and muscles
- Supports good oral health, which has been linked to cardiovascular health
- Contains a 40-day supply of easy-to-swallow, rapid-release softgels that offer superior absorption